Sunday 28 July 2013

'Sometimes it's easy to feel like you're the only one in the world who's struggling, who's frustrated, or unsatisfied at barely getting by. But, that feeling is a lie and if you just hold on; just find the courage to face it all for another day, someone or something will find the way and make it all okay. Because we all need a little help sometimes, someone to help us hear the music in the world. To remind us that it wont always be this way. That someone is out there, and that someone will find you.'

I had such a busy, fun week :D Iv been home on IVs but iv still been going out and keeping busy. This week I got my hair done, nails done, went shopping with my sister, went Woburn safair park with my brother and sister, made a cake with my cousin, decorated the hall for my nans party, went for a drink with both my grandads, went to the drabbit with my mum, step dad and there friends and went to my nans birthday party!!  ALL WITHOUT OXYGEN!! woo! :D iv been so busy and today i think its all just hit me, iv been so tired today and been in bed most of it on my oxygen, but i still feel good :D I have clinic tomora and the plan last week was to come off ivs for a couple of weeks, hopefully il last that long like before :)

The safari park was amazing, AND i drove there all on my own! Very proud of myself as i had to go on the M25 & M1 and iv never done 3 or 4 lane traffic before, and then on  my way home i didn't use the sat nav, i went a different way and got home without getting lost! woo! proud!! lol

So after that busy week im having a good rest this week and im doing nothing! Apart from Friday as iv got my 10 month Transplant review :) 10 months!!

7,524 hours on the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment