Sunday 14 July 2013

Ants in my pants!!

'Have you ever wondered what marks our time here? If one life can really make an impact on the world? Or if the choices we make matter? I believe they do. And I believe that one man can change many lives' 

I'm happy to report back that my weight gain has been going really well! Iv been hitting my over night feeds hard and eating as much as I truly can! Yesterday when i got dress i noticed my shorts i had been wearing were really tight round my waist so i asked to get weighed and to my surprise i have put on 3kg which in pounds is 6! woo!! So haaaappy! Going to keep going until im back in my 8's again  :)

Yesterday i woke up to find i wasn't the only one in my bed! I had ants in my pants, literally!!!! They were crawling all over me, so i had to move rooms so they could get the pest people in and do a good old clean up, I got put in this little shoebox of a room and it was so so so hot! i had two fans on full and had my door open, was like a sweat box! But i have my lovely big big room back, still so hot but its much better :)
My tiny room! 


Fingers crossed for still home Tuesday! :)

7,187 Hours on the Transplant list

No comments:

Post a Comment