Monday 9 June 2014

My inspiration

On Friday my Nanny finally came home...but she wasn't well at all. She had been in hospital, the hospice and a nursing home. In total she had been away 5 weeks. We were all so excited to get nan home. As some of you know i live with my nan and gramps so i was so exited. My mum is staying with us and my aunt too.

Then on Saturday morning my mum woke me up to the worst news my beautiful Nanny had passed away. My Mum, Aunt and Gramps was with her, so im so glad she wasn't alone. I am just heart broken. Iv never felt pain like this.



My nan is my hero, she made me want to be well and carry on fighting...She was there for me through everything. All the years i had clinics, stays in hospital, when i was feeling upset, happy, we had so many laughs and jokes. I moved in with her and my gramps about 6 years ago. So i am so lucky iv got to spend everyday for the last fews years with her. i wouldn't replace them for the world.

We went to see Ipswich Town play every Saturday for 10 years together. The best days of my life.

I used to do my nan nails alot, so this week me and Gramps are going to say goodbye one last time and il be doing her nails for the last time. I love her so much and miss her even more.

My hero & best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment