Wednesday 7 May 2014

A long two weeks

It has been a long while since my last blog and im sorry for that, but these last two weeks have been very hard. 

So two weeks ago was my clinic, it went well they are all happy.. but mu lung function was down 10%, its now 79% but they really weren't worried. I was haha i was sitting in the waiting room panicking for hours until i got seen too. My consultant was happy with how i am, my xray hasnt changed at all and bloods are good. She said my LF being down is normal for the first 6-9 months, its my chest finding its base line.. I have clinic tomorrow and have my fingers crossed its gone up! :D 

I have also been to London for the weekend with my bestie, she lives there so i stayed with her. We had such a fun time! We went and saw McBusted!! When i was on telly for the ITN to say thank you they got me two tickets to see them and we were in the Friends and Family section! was amazing! we were so close and we saw all the wifes of the boys! Emma Willis too! 





When i got back from London my nan was in hospital, i haven't really spoke about my nan on my blog before but she isnt well. She was diagnosed with Lung Cancer 3 years ago and then a year later we found out it had spread to the brain. She has been fighting so hard, She is my inspiration. My Gramps has been looking after her with no help from carers. In the last year she has gotten much worse, and last week she just got very bad and we called an ambulance out ( i live with my nan and gramps) the ambulance got here and we went to addenbrooks. We were there for hours! It turned out she had fluid around the lungs and had an infection. She had a chest drain out in and was put on IVs. Then a few days ago she got moved to the hospice behind west suffolk hospital. They told us that it looks like she has weeks left. Its very heart breaking. My gramps is staying with her all the time now and im at home with my aunt. We are up the hospice everyday, its very emotionally draining. By the time i get home i just want to pass out im so tired. I hate seeing my nanny like this, she is my best friend. I love her so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment