Wednesday 3 April 2013

Hope you all had a lovely Easter Weekend!

I was dreading the Easter weekend to be honest, as it was my first long weekend while not being with Ben. But i ended up having one of the best weekends id had in a long time!

On the Thursday just before the weekend i got paid early, and thought id go to town by myself to have a look around, but town is just useless! I wanted to get a nice outfit to wear as i was going out with friends..but no such luck. So i thought the only way im going to be able to get a new outfit is if i order online and get next day delivery...but i knew it wouldn't get here cos it was a bank holiday. So i sat in my car dreaming of being in Topshop and getting more depressed that i couldn't just go. But then i thought no, im not just going to sit here and let it win, i checked i had my oxygen in the car with me, i did, then i drove to Cambridge, i had my music on loud and was singing along feeling good!

When i got to Cambridge i parked in the disabled bay so it was only a short walk to Topshop & i had my oxygen in my bag ( i didnt have it on, just brought it with me in case i needed it). I was only there an hour but it felt so good to be doing it on my own! Walking around, felt a little breathless but not so much that i needed to put my oxygen on. I brought lots of pretty clothes, shoes and a bag! I got home had a bit of a cough but i still felt good! the only thing that was wrong was my back from carrying my oxygen. its so heavy!

On the Friday i went to my mums as her friends were coming down, there the nicest couple you can meet. We all went out for lunch then back to my mum and step dads for the rest of the night... On the Saturday i went shopping again with mum, my sister Rheannon and my mums friend. I went in my wheelchair this time as i knew it was going to be a long day, and we still had a good time! Me and Rheannon went off on our own and had a nice lunch and brought more pretty clothes! :) Then i was out that night with Stacey! We had a good laugh and a good catch up :)

The next day i went round my dads as he had family round for dinner, was lovely! Then i went out again that Sunday night with my cousin Emma and a few of her friends....While i was out i walked to the bar 3 times and walked up the dreaded stairs to the toilet twice! Very proud of myself for this weekend, as i am i on IVs too and still managed to have a good time :) But now i feel a little poorly, i have a cold :( I have Clinic tomorrow so il see what they say although i think they might want me to come in to go on my 24/7 drip for a while...but we shall see!!

Thank you for reading again :)

4,733 Hours on the transplant list

No comments:

Post a Comment