Monday 17 June 2013

Im hoooome :)

I came home Friday! Yaaaay!! My infection level was 12 so i was good to go, im home on IVs and will be on them now until my transplant comes. But im only on 2, 3 times a day and it doesn't take that long.. I also have a new toy! Its helps with my physio, shoots air in my lungs to help clear out all the yukky stuff. It works really well and is helping me quite alot .. Called a Breas or some people call it a bird.


iv been home 3 days and im still feeling really good, lots of energy, not having much breathless either! So so far im doing well than last time when i was home lol

I have clinic in a week hopefully i can keep going like this until then :)

Only a tiny update :)


6,533 hours, 8 months 30 days on the Transplant List.

No comments:

Post a Comment