Sunday 14 October 2012

Home IVs

Well i came home Thursday night after begging the doctors to let me home, 6 days was by far enough time in hospital after only being in two weeks a week before then. So they said i could go home but only if i do a week of IVs. Normally i would say no as i don't like doing them at home but as i was so desperate to go home i agreed.

There horrible times aswell;

8.30am 3IVs

4.30pm 2IVs

8.30pm 1IV

12.30am 2IVs

Im not good with early mornings lol so its hard for me to go to bed late then up early to set an make them all up! But its worth it all to be home :) Iv got clinic tomorrow afternoon for my lungfuction and see if 10 days will be enough or if they want me to carry on until Friday. My weight is doing well :) i feel very field out lol

My cousin had a baby 8 weeks ago and he was born premature at just 26weeks but  he is a fighter and is coming home Monday :) hes done so very well!

I just wanna say that im so proud of my whole family! Every single member of my family (and there alot of us) are so brave with everything we go through, we really do fight with everything we have and we always do it with a smile. Love them all!

xxx


625 Hours on the list.




No comments:

Post a Comment