Thursday 19 July 2012

Home Sweet Home

9 days done and I'm coming home :D yaaay! Iv put on more weight too :D I'm now at 48kgs :) so since 23rd April iv put on 9kgs which is 18lb :O wowzers!!! I feel so much better for it too, everyone has noticed :) iv gone from barely being a size 6 too being an 8 and even now I'm undoing my button on them, so I'm so happy about that. I'm still waiting to hear from Transplant, I think that will be a while before even getting a date let alone going formthe assessment. I'm quite annoyed too because me and a Cf friend both started going through this at the same time, I'm being assessed here at Pappy and shes gone to Harefeild. And she's now on the list. Keep thinking if iv made the right choice staying here. Other than me finishing IVs nothing has happened. Thankfully. :) Thanks for reading again xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment