Monday 23 June 2014

A very hard day ahead..

So today is the day.

We are saying goodbye to my nanny.

To be honest im really not sure what to say about it, there isn't much to say. I v written something to say but im not sure if i will be able to read it, if not they or my mum will read it for me.

I went with my mum and gramps to see nan again and do her nails, this time instead of being on a bed she was in her casket, white willow with Ipswich town blue on the inside. But as soon as i saw nan i couldn't do it. It was just to hard to see nan like that, but mum done nans nails for me.

Nans favourite colour was Red, so alot of us are wear that colour. Iv got a red dress i know she would love. And my nails are the brightest red for her.

Today is going to be the hardest day of our lives. But were a strong family and we will be there for each other. And really its not a goodbye, shes always with us.

Thank you all for your messages and cards.. we have had so many so its hard to thank you all individually but we are very touched by it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment