Monday 20 May 2013

Nice weekend

Iv had a nice-ish weekend lol I had a lot of my family come see me and my good twitter friends Kath and Rob, iv mentioned before Kath is also waiting for a Lung Transplant...so that was really nice, but then my chest was being silly all weekend. The Saturday I felt quite bad, was coughing a lot and couldn't move without coughing, and was also on my oxygen for most of the day...then on the Sunday my chest was fine! I wasn't coughing much at all. And then last night I was up all night coughing, so its a bit up and down at the moment. I have now been put on IVs and there all ones that can be pushed in so im not on a drip at all, which is nice to be able to move around without a drip stand running over my toes! lol Not much else to write about yet..which is a good thing I think lol

I have now been on the Tranplant list 8 months! Its gone very fast, but seems to be very long as well.. Hopefully not much longer.

5,864 hours on the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment